Running Multiple Copies of WowMatrix on the Same Computer
If you have 2 copies of World of Warcraft on your computer and you wish to have a different copy of WowMatrix associated with each copy of the game, here's how you do it:
- Make a copy of your WowMatrix program.
- Name the copy 'WowMatrix-alt.exe' (on Windows) or 'WowMatrix-alt.app' (on a Mac).
- You may place the new copy of WowMatrix anywhere you wish. There is no need to place WowMatrix inside the 'World of Warcraft' folder.
- Open your new copy of WowMatrix, accept the agreement, and let it finish scanning.
- Click the 'Settings...' button at the lower-left corner of the WowMatrix window.
- Click the 'Select...' button to set the location of your World of Warcraft folder to your other copy of the game.
Currently you can run up to 2 different copies of WowMatrix that is each associated with its own copy of the game. If you have more than 2 copies of the game on the same computer, please let us know so that we can look into ways we can have this done.