- /qh - Displays a list of command options.
- /qh settings - Displays the Questhelper settings menu.
- /qh hidden - Displays a list of hidden objectives.
- /qh ants - Toggles the option to enable the ant trails which are displayed between waypoints.
- /qh purge - Removes all your quest data from QuestHelper.
- /qh hardreset - Reset all QuestHelper settings. Try this if QuestHelper doesn't seem to be working properly.
- /qh hide - Toggles the option to enable Questhelper's minimap arrow and addon icons and paths on the world map.
QuestHelper Button Not Showing Up on World Map?
This is normal with some versions of QuestHelper, and is caused by a conflict with an in-game button. This issue will be resolved by the author via a future update. In the meantime, please use the following in-game command which will achieve the same purpose:
QuestHelper Stopped Working?
Try the following step-by-step guide, which has helped many:
Still Having Problems?
Try the following in-game commands in this order (stop at the step that fixes the problem for you):
(if it says 'QuestHelper is now hidden', then please type it again)
/qh level +5 /qh filter level /qh hardreset