X-Perl UnitFrames is a complete replacement for Blizzard's default unit frames, including raid frames and raid tools.
Includes the following features:
- Range Finder (combined with optional health check and/or debuff check) for all frames based on spell or item range test.
- HoT Monitor will highlight units clearly that have 'your own' active Heal over Time spells. Regardless of how many other heal over time buffs are on the raid members, you can keep track of your own ones and when they expire.
- Debuff Highlighting in standard debuff colours on all friendly frames. Priority given to show debuffs that 'you' can cure first.
- Raid Frames, buff icons, MT list units and some other portions or X-Perl are created on demand.
- Raid Target icon support for Target, Target's Target, MT Targets.
- Raid Tooltip will show combat rezzers available (druids with Rebirth ready (or very soon available) and any normal rezzers out of combat) if you bring up tooltip of a dead person.
- In-combat indicators for all units.
- Optional 3D Portraits for player, pet, target, focus, party.
- Red and Green combat flashes for frames when player, pet, target, party, partypets, raid take damage/heals.
Try It! Use WowMatrix to download and keep this AddOn up-to-date. It's 100% FREE! Includes support for WoW Dragonflight
AddOns and Mods.